ScarygunskillzScarygunskillz

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

WTC: The Animated Series WTC: The Animated Series

People are so sensitive.

Personally, I feel the animation has very little merit on it's own, but I gotta give you props for putting it up. You really have to have balls to do something like that, and I appreciate that newgrounds allows people to express without censorship like that.

In case anyone's forgotten, like Stormy for example, there is a warning about offensiveness right at the beginning. This animation isn't the best, but it deserves more than a zero.

Allan and Sam Allan and Sam

Quality isn't limited to presentation

I liked this. I did. I found it funny, and I found that the animation style actually aided the animation rather than taking away from it. Look past the drawing style and into the humour, and you'll likely enjoy this.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Good, but you've done better.

Well, i have been a fan of all teh madness, but i think that the introduction of the psycho clown was a bad idea. It didn't really make it any more wholesome, and the visuals of the flames and the clown thing itself just cluttered (and slowed down my crappy comp.) the screen. It did make a little suspense, but it was kinda....meh. But, i like the feeling of power that you get from watching jebus, and, the special effects were good. But the thing that really drew people in was the FAST PACED fighting. Keyword Fast. It used to be amazing, and it still is, but it used to be riveting, you used to be able to liken it to a movie with "the rock" in it. Fast, strong, and no need to explain. Keep up the good work, but you've done better...
faithfully, Scarygunskillz

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

Pretty good

i like the fighting, although it was better at the endscreen then during the movie. It was still good, and i like how he jumped on the arrows. (i always knew that was a good idea.) As for micheal jackson, good music is questionable.

A.G.E. A.G.E.

Jcamelo, enough said.

I saw your animations on stickpage, and then watching this, realised it's one and the same. It's Jcamelo, what can i say... EXCELLENT!!!

Failed Containment Failed Containment

Animation, Tension, And attitude. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is 1337! I really think that you did a great jobon the smoothness of frames, but one thing... When the action really heated up, the frame rate got choppy, and it was hard to see what happened. Also, the low height of the window adds to that. But, keep up teh good work, and just *try* to make the height more eye-friendly!

The Elderly Gone Wild The Elderly Gone Wild

if it's so bad, y did u watch?

it isn't really that nasty.why 10 interactivity? figure it out. hehehe...:p

Noobscape 6 Noobscape 6

hmmmm.... do u even care what i say?

*chuckle*...*ahem* That was a very good interpretation of runescape. just give it a song to match.....some sound effects,and a moustache, and u would get a 10. p.s....add a 15-some and then it would b greeeaaaat.

buckyboy4 responds: